- Live in the present. Don’t worry about the past or the future.
- Do more things that I want to do.
- Be more spontaneous. Do something fun and crazy at least once a month.
- Eat healthier and cook more often.
- RUN THE PORTLAND MARATHON
Even though it’s only the 3rd of January I’ve already started doing many of the things on my list.
Sunday I went to the grocery store and made a wonderous pasta dinner for myself from a cookbook my parents got me for Christmas.
This morning I decided to check off #3 for this month and used my air miles to book a trip to visit my Running Buddy Kristen in Nashville!
And tonight I ran four miles which helps with my #5 goal. RUN THE PORTLAND MARATHON!!!
2011 will be an adventure and I’m ready for it.