This week. I am so happy it’s almost over. Work has been crazy and way too stressful. All of this craziness will end when the Olympics end. So that’s on August 12th… Just nine more days. THANK GOD.
I do want to stay positive though so here are so things that have brightened my week:
1) Tuesday night I went out to dinner with the girls I lived with in college. It was great to see them and catch up on their lives.
2) Wednesday night Ryan came over and we made the best dinner. Pork chops, sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts.
3) After an extremely long and stressful Thursday I made myself go run outside. I ran on the Bridle Path in Central Park and my bad mood just slipped away.
4) I also picked up my race bib yesterday for the Team Championship race on Saturday. I’m excited/nervous! Oh and there’s a huge bagel breakfast afterwards! YES!
5) I was nominated by Elisha over at jumpeatrun for the Beautiful Blogger Award!!! Thank you so much!!!
So, even though my work week totally sucked. My after-work life didn’t. If that makes sense 🙂 I always try to stay positive and look for the good. If people didn’t they would be pretty miserable all the time, right?!
Check back later for my full Beautiful Blogger Award post 🙂 You’ll find out some interesting/fun stuff about me!