I can’t believe I’m turning 27 next week! Eeeek! This year flew by! I was looking at my To Do List and though I did not check everything off my list, I’m proud of what I’ve done this year. I also think I was just a little bit over ambitious. Reading 26 books in one year is hard! I got to 20…
Now I get to think of 27 things for my 27th year To Do List… hmmm… any ideas?
Here’s what I checked off this year:
3) Travel to a state I’ve never been before – COMPLETED! I’m using Kingston, Ontario as my state!
4) Travel outside of the United States – COMPLETED! Costa Rica Trip! 6/2013
5) Have a picnic in Central Park – COMPLETED!
9) Take a cooking/baking class – COMPLETED!
10) Sing one karaoke song… (one of my worst fears!) – COMPLETED! 1/1/2013
13) Go golfing – COMPLETED! 9/27/13
14) Volunteer and donate! – On going through the Junior League
15) Go to a concert – COMPLETED!! Andrew Belle 7/25/13
17) Run the Eugene Marathon – COMPLETED! 4/28/2013
18) Run the New York City Marathon – Will be COMPLETED on 11/3/13
20) Host a party – COMPLETED! 12/31/2012