I found this article and found it completely true about New York City. Though I do enjoy living and working in NYC sometimes you just feel beaten down and really can’t believe you just spent $4 on a cookie or that you’re used to seeing rats in the subway stations…
Here are somethings I do like:
1) Now that Ryan and I live in Queens my subway ride is between 35 – 40 minutes. Which means I get to read. I love reading before and after work, it really relaxes me.
2) You can get Chinese food any time of the day. You don’t even have to call. You just go online and use GrubHub. Laziness at it’s finest!
3) You can get great coffee for $1.50 from a guy in a cart. They’re everywhere in the City. I go every morning before work. I love it.
4) The people watching is amazing.
5) I LOVE running in Central Park. It might be my favorite thing.
Happy Halloween! Any one doing anything fun tonight??? I’m hoping we get some Trick-or-Treaters tonight!